Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Bạn có lẽ đã làm nhiều thứ để bảo vệ và giữ mái tóc đẹp trong suốt cả ngày dài. Còn vào ban đêm, tất cả những gì bạn cần làm là bọc tóc trong một chiếc khăn trước khi đi ngủ. Một chiếc khăn Lụa tơ tằm sẽ giảm ma sát giữa tóc bạn và gối, nhờ thế tóc bạn sẽ không rối khi thức dậy vào buổi sáng. Hãy thử một vài phương pháp dưới đây để nhanh chóng và dễ dàng bảo vệ tóc mình nhé.
Phương pháp 1: Buộc khăn thành dạng Turban
1. Gấp một chiếc khăn vuông thành hình tam giác.
Lấy một chiếc khăn lụa vuông cỡ 76cm và trải phẳng. Lấy một góc và gập cho nó gặp góc chéo đối diện. Cái cạnh gập đôi của khăn sẽ trở thành cạnh đáy của hình tam giác.
2. Đặt cạnh dài vừa gấp của hình tam giác quanh cổ bạn.
Tóc bạn không được thò ra khỏi cạnh đáy của hình tam giác. Đưa hai góc khăn lên đỉnh đầu.
Chú ý: Nếu tóc bạn dài, cúi đầu về phía trước cho tóc rơi xuống mặt trước khi buộc khăn lên.
3. Bring the ends of the scarf up to the top of your head and tie them.
Pull both corners at the folded ends of the scarf along your hairline towards the top of your head. Keep the scarf taut so the long side stays firmly along the nape of your neck. Then, tie the ends into a knot and pull until the knot rests near your forehead.
- The knot can be tied above or below the top point that hangs over your head. Try both ways and see which feels the most comfortable for you.
- Remember that your hair should be behind the knot.
- You'll still have 2 long ends after you've tied them.
4. Pull the long ends down to the base of your neck and tie them at the hairline.
To keep the remaining ends of the scarf from falling into your face, bring them back down towards the nape of your neck. Tie the ends in place with a firm knot.
- Ensure that the scarf feels comfortable. If it feels too tight, rewrap it so you don't give yourself a headache.
6. Tuck the pointed corner of the scarf under the flap.
Now that the scarf is secure around your hairline, pull the pointed corner of the scarf down towards your forehead. Ensure that your hair is contained under the scarf and then push the pointed corner under the knot that you made near your forehead. Wrap the corner up and under the knot so it's secure.
- Skip this step if you'd like to leave your hair looser instead of containing all of it under the scarf.
- If you have short hair and have kept the point beneath the knot that you tied, you just need to bring the corner up and under.
Method 2: Trying a Simple Wrap
1. Tie your hair back into a loose bun.
Gather your hair or dreads into a loose bun near the back of your head. Position the bun near the nape of your neck or the center of your head depending on which is more comfortable for you.
- If you have short hair, you can skip this step and begin wrapping your scarf right away.
2. Fold the scarf into a triangle and lay the long side across your forehead.
Take a scarf that's about 30 inches (76 cm) square and lay it flat. Then grab a corner and fold it over so it meets the corner that's opposite. You should now have a long folded side that makes the base of a triangle. Grab the 2 ends of the long side and pick up the scarf. Drape the long side over your head so the side matches your hairline.
- The scarf should completely cover your hair at this point.
3. Tie the ends of the scarf near the base of your neck.
Keep holding both ends of the triangle and pull them down near the back of your neck. Hold them firmly so the tension keeps the scarf from slipping. Then tie the ends of the scarf at the base of your neck to secure them.
- You'll still have a corner of the scarf pointing down below the ends beneath the knot at this point.
Tip: Tie the scarf as tightly as you can without it becoming uncomfortable. Tying the ends tightly will prevent the scarf from slipping down as you sleep.
4. Fold the remaining ends under the bottom or tie them up near your forehead.
Once you've tied the ends of the scarf, use your fingers to tuck the long ends that are left and the corner that's pointing down underneath so they're hidden. If you prefer, gather the ends and bring them up along your hairline towards the top of your head. Tie them in a knot near your forehead.
- To secure the scarf even more, consider putting an elastic headband over the scarf. This will prevent it from slipping as you sleep.
Method 3: Trying the Pineapple Technique
1. Gather your hair onto the top of your head and tie a loose ponytail.
Use your hands to pull your hair together and up onto the top of your head. Then secure the ponytail with a comfortable hairband. Avoid tying the hairband tight or it might be uncomfortable to sleep in.
- Keep in mind that this technique will only work if your hair is at least 8 inches (20 cm) long.
- If you've done this correctly, the hair from your ponytail should fall into your face.
2. Hold the center of a scarf at your neck and pull the ends to the hairline.
Take a rectangular scarf that's about 1 by 4 feet (30 cm × 122 cm) and hold both ends in your hands. Stretch out the scarf and place the middle of the scarf near the nape of your neck. Then bring both of the short ends up towards the top of your head near your hairline.
- If your rectangular scarf is large, consider folding it in half lengthwise to make the wrap skinnier.
Tip: If you have curly hair and want to avoid damaging it, it's important to use satin or silk. Avoid cotton scarves which can snag your curls and cause them to frizz.
3. Cross the ends and pull them back down to the nape of your neck.
While your hands are up near the top of your hairline, switch hands so you can cross the ends. Bring the ends back down to your neck.
4. Tie the scarf into a knot at the nape of your neck.
Once you've brought the ends of the scarf back down towards your neck, tie the scarf into a firm knot. The scarf will now be wrapped completely around your hairline which will prevent frizzing as you sleep.
- For extra hair protection, you can cover your wrapped hair in a silk pillowcase or cap.
Edited by DK Sansan & Gisy Team.
Lỗi liquid: Không thể biến đổi String thành input có kiểu String Lỗi liquid: Không thể biến đổi String thành input có kiểu String