Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Benefits of Silk
Besides its luxurious softness and lustrous beauty, there are benefits of silk that other fabrics, whether natural or man-made, simply cannot match.
These advantages of silk have rightly earned silk its reputation as the queen of fabrics. If "Why Silk?" is still a question in your mind, the following benefits of silk should remove any doubts.
* Because of its natural protein structure, silk is the most hypoallergenic of all fabrics
* An all-climate fabric, silk is warm and cozy in winter and comfortably cool when temperatures rise. Its natural temperature-regulating properties give silk this paradoxical ability to cool and warm simultaneously. Silk garments thus outperform other fabrics in both summer and winter. Silk worn as a second layer warms without being bulky
* Silk is highly absorbent and dries quickly. It can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture without feeling damp. Silk will absorb perspiration while letting your skin breathe
* In spite of its delicate appearance, silk is relatively robust and its smooth surface resists soil and odors well
* While silk abrasion resistance is moderate, it is the strongest natural fiber and, surprisingly, it easily competes with steel yarn in tensile strength
* Silk takes color well, washes easily, and is easy to work with in spinning, weaving, knitting, and sewing
* Silk mixes well with other animal and vegetable fibers
Editted by DK SANSAN & GISY Team
Like what you just read? If you want to read more articles like this, please join our mailing list:
Lỗi liquid: Không thể biến đổi String thành input có kiểu String